Iter is pleased to launch a new web site, offering significant upgrades, improved navigation, and new resources:
- The Iter Bibliography has been moved to the Endeca platform.
- We've added a new database to our collection, A Bibliography of English Women Writers, 1500-1640. Learn more...
- Our full text journal collection has been moved to the Open Journal System platform.
- We've added a new journal to our collection, Quaderni d'italianistica. Learn more...
And there are more changes to come! Watch for:
- Iter Books, offering full-text access to volumes in the following scholarly book series:
- Essays and Studies
- Medieval and Renaisssance Texts and Studies
- New Technologies in Medieval and Renaissance Studies
- The Other Voice in Early Modern Europe: The Toronto Series (a continuation of the
University of Chicago Press series, The Other Voice in Early Modern Europe)
- the release of the only online edition of F. E. Cranz's mocrofilm corpora
- more full-text journals
- the gradual expansion of our current Renaissance and Reformation / Renaissance and Réforme full text offerings (from volume 24, 2000), to include volume 1 (1964) to volume 23 (1999)
We value your feedback and invite you to contact us with questions, suggestions, comments, etc.